IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Charting Only., page-1729

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Hey Slick, it sure is beautiful to watch.

However, I might be the simpleton. What do you mean when you say you have targets of 0.038 and then of course that gap at 0.043? I’m assuming there is something on a chart that is not in the one posted?

Keen to understand charting more. Some of it, including the chart analysis posted by Unbelievable recently (which I note you commented positively on), looks fascinating, but I, and I anticipate other plebs like myself, would benefit from a few explanatory hints on those specific charts. I’m not trying to be lazy and I am gradually getting more acquainted with terminology and charts, however your comments are specific, not generic.

Much appreciated if you would.

I have traded nicely in recent weeks as it rise from 1.6 to 3.6. However, like a good hand in Blackjack, I’m sitting, pending any additional news like that released today, and awaiting 3 lots of IND clearance within 4 weeks or so as forecast. I expect an influx of new money and a reasonable increase in SP - hopefully as much as suggested by Unbelievable. If that occurs, I plan to sell enough trading stock so that it thereafter a free ride on my core stock. I maintain a buy sentiment, though I will hold as I have exhausted my budget and feel completely comfortable with my holdings.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.