IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

The 8.6million shares for sale at $0.022, I wonder what that...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The 8.6million shares for sale at $0.022, I wonder what that represents? Despite the obvious virtues and merits of IMU, knowing how careful and scientifically diligent and how so far everything is just falling into place, with no surprises one way or the other, why would anybody have a sell order placed for so long and not withdraw it and push their stakes a little higher, to, say, $0.025? The scientific principles, we all agree, appear unchanged and are slowly-but-steadily working their way towards their goal, so it is probably somebody/ies who maybe bought in at $0.019 or something and has planned ahead for a profitable exit at $0.022, irrespective of the science behind IMU.
    I hope that they get their wish very shortly so that IMU can break this awkward ceiling. I am confident that the science and proof-of-concept science behind *-vax B cell technologies will fill a very important piece in this sincere jig-saw puzzle.
    Pretty soon, $0.02 will probably seem like a distant dream, we're awaiting some good results from the next phase and limited tranche groups and so far, no reason to doubt anything. The science hasn't lied and the limited results so far confirm and encourage IMU to carry on.
    Current trials won't go on forever, pretty sure that April-July 2019 will be revealing. Only my opinion, of course, but that's my feeling.
    I'm still confident and when I've scraped together a bit more moola,will happily buy more at today's prices.

Best wishes for 2019 etc to everyone.

SIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.