IMU 0.00% 10.5¢ imugene limited

Footmax: "I am not emotionally attached to IMU - I am when it...

1. 12,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    Footmax: "I am not emotionally attached to IMU - I am when it comes to what potential they have in sorting out cancer."

Footmax/others: First and foremost - SORRY for posting this on the "Charting only" thread. And secondly: Sorry for the not inspiring story I shall relate hereafter.
    A very good friend of mine did not too long ago get diagnosed with AML (Acute Myeloid Leukemia) and I went to see him in the hospital yesterday. When I left the hospital, I did feel very deflated.
    He mentioned that the doses of chemotherapy drugs have been increased but that there will be a limit to that due to the heavy side-effects. He related to me that when he urinates it comes out in red colour. Therefore, they are now considering to go for an Allogenic stem cell transplant (SCT), also called bone marrow transplant. However, such transplants are of course risky and patients should be of younger age to be good candidates. In fact in the big city where we both live only one hospital will allow persons older than 60 years to undergo such a procedure... And my friend is way above 60 years old.
    As mentioned that in spite of my good friend's great composure in relating all this to me, I was feeling very, very sad upon leaving the hospital.

I just wish that some company (or companies) will one day find the necessary solution(s) to make chemotherapy redundant for good.

Regardless of all the not really inspiring aforementioned:

I wish all IMU holders and buyers a relaxing weekend ahead. Stay safe, stay healthy.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $768.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.0¢ $746.7K 7.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 9473412 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 259241 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ 1930285
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.