IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

Charting Only., page-20

1. 15,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    I don’t understand your quantifying analytical question sorry I’m not that intelligent - charts are just charts most people learn how to read them via a book or teacher who all learn the same primary information and pass it on via their own interpretation or method - nothing to do with brokers etc only to do with candles and moving averages (pivot points for currency) and whatever else you choose to use. The original texts on candles came out of Japan from a 200 page manual I think over a century ago but I’m not sure ... that was hand drawn no brokers would have been in sight back then also everyone had to draw charts by hand once upon a time purely by the opening and closing price of a share.

You can chart anything and the results are the same can use same principles from oil to bitcoin to currency so I don’t understand the question you don’t move or adjust any setting on your charts to read diff trading instruments. Price prediction is mostly based on historical data and Fibonacci numbers (which is an ancient science unto itself ) not much else really on a chart - obviously fundamentals determine price at some point too but not on a charting thread in this context. And even then as warren buffet says the idea is to look for stocks which price is undervalued to its FA price and sell anything overvalued to its FA price so the price often won’t be at that levels just how the market is. As someone said well put if everyone sees the same thing (educated on charting) then it’s almost a self fullfilling prophecy - markets are 80% psychology 20% price I would say as a guess from experience though can’t state that as fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.