IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

It means selling heads for 6c to pay for converting oppies at...

1. 12,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    It means selling heads for 6c to pay for converting oppies at 2.6c into a regular share. One share converts 2 IMUOA into 2 shares. Too compelling to ignore for those who got them for free or at a very low price and haven't sold them. Will keep the sp back, let's hope not sub 6c. That selling pressure kept NVA sub 5c for 4 months - now 4x that level at about 20c. Same will happen here in December, once the selling pressure is gone the sp got one hurdle less to jump over.

Worst case:

The underwriter gets the remaining oppies , maybe 170m ? , and dumps them straight away for anything above 2.6c

But LC reassured me on the phone that a special agreement with the one BP client who gets them all is in place preventing that from happening.
    She did not specify the confidential conditions but confirmed it is 100% made sure a dumping will not occur.

Bad case:

1. 100m heads will be sold to convert 200m IMUOA into 200m newly issued heads
    2. If so, max of 100m newly heads will be dumped again (5-6c) to leave those converters with the same holding as before the converting.

Using NVA as an example: 1. did happen, 2. not noticeable

Best case:

Most IMUOA / IMUOB will be converted using additional funds by holders and will be kept LT.

Hard to predict the % for that.

I bought more heads at the close, took another one for the team to keep the sp at 6c to make chartists happy - ok, bought them for a profitable trade as I feel there will be a cracker anns on Monday. Hope I will be right with that.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $160.0K 3.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 882045 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 457736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.