IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Charting Only., page-2342

1. 14,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7727
    Now Zior I’m not going to get to far into this as it is clear not many here would have a clue.

I concur that gaps are only relevant on daily and above time frames, intraday is a waste of time and irrelevant. Now I didn’t even mention the gap in my original post as I knew it would create a shit fight but was politely asked about them.
    Where I totally disagree with you is where you state that gaps are not a TA identified event. How many TA books would you like me to present with pages on gaps. That’s used as targets, entry points, levels of support resistance and to also identify when a stock is ready charting wise. As you well know many TA traders use a myriad of different indicators, gaps is merely one of them but I can assure you, a popular one. Use them or don’t use them, it’s really up to the chartist. Wish I could invite you to spend a day with a group I’m in on a ** channel where we’re focused on fast entries. Gaps are a major.

But I do concur with you regarding Unbelievable’s Fundamental analysis. He was just having a bad day when he posted today, we all have em.

Let’s hope for everyone’s sake that this gap becomes a “runaway gap”.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.