IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Charting Only., page-238

1. 12,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6171
    agree with most of your comment, The difficulty is increased value as progress is met across 3 Billion Shares. 

The increments of sale being points of cents at present, any increased value in the company that crystalises in the SP is so thin across such a large registrar.

Always about this time of year SH have "financial demand" from Christmas and New year Holidays on their finances , reaching for a non performing stock to sell,, so by no fault of the company a seller can drop .01 of a cent and with a registrar of 3B thats $3m dollars off the MC.. caused just by an impatient seller... Now adding value should work the other way but defining the exact value on the way up is difficult,, say IMU advance on any front , is that a $30m advancement or $40m advancement its speculative,, but sales aren't speculative they impact the MC and exactly.. again by no fault of the company.

Do large companies like to have a clean sweep when buying ,,you bet,, DXB have cleaned up their registrar but their strategy is to sell the tech or company..IMU obviously at present have no intention of being bought,,they wish to solidify their position and Prove the Technology which in turn brings a much higher pay day ,,circa 20 times is the functioning multiplier .

If and when they do have a consolidation ,,then you really know someone is coming for a closer look.. my take would be 10 to one,,this would also drag IMU out of the Penny Dreadfuls and place it squarely in front of much larger investors..

My position is I see IMU undervalued again and can see an easy lift back to 3c  on positive news NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $525.2K 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92800 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1045565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.