IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

Charting Only., page-27

1. 12,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Firstly Kate has given a good rundown - the thing with the markets - they constantly change and evolve - the more technical analysis that is available the more that certain players trade in a way that covers their tracks - they are cunning and play bait and switch with the gullible -
    What we try to do with chart analysis is anticipate different things that give us the edge - these days it is quite common for a stock to be sold off on good news - this in itself should encourage any smart fundamentalist to learn the basics in charting - there are so many different approaches ….
    Charts tell a story - if you go back and analyse what they have done in the past in certain news events etc it just gives and insight into when a stock is preparing to run - Or when a stock is reaching the top of a certain rise - there are a lot of different situations - A good company will be perhaps harder to read - as the management and employees stick to the rules -they shut up - so big news events are indeed a surprize that will be chased ---
    The charts I have posted are my attempt to pick the story apart - right now we are waiting on anticipated results - traders will buy and when stuff doesn't happen fast - they get bored and (cranky ) and dump their stock - the thing to look for is what the price does - is someone stepping in an mopping up that stock ?
    these things can be assessed to a certain extent with charts - I like fundamentals and will usually base my analyses of the chart with that in mind -
    If it is a flash in the pan daytrade I will go purely on what the chart and volume are doing -
    All trades have a different criteria and there are different tactics in all trades- Us little folks are playing against the house -
    So if you care to learn there is a wealth of information out there - there are no guarantees - often a chart is as accurate as the person that reads it - charts are probability of crowd behaviour -
    Have a look on you tube - start with the Wykoff method - you never know you might get the spark and go on the journey of learning how it all works

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.