IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

HI IMU holders... was asked recently my opinion of the 12 month...

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    HI IMU holders... was asked recently my opinion of the 12 month chart for IMU... I noticed this is a charting thread only, so perfect place to post a chart...

I don't know much about the fundamentals here, but I will say the chart is strongly bullish... worthy of research to say the least.. Im a big fan of TA and FA lining up...so yeah, need to research the FA to have a overall opinion... but the chart is impressive...even signs of a breakout today of what could seem a strong bullish flag...

strong volume today, nice gains of late... a lot of strength here..

imu.png

Strong Bullish Trend
    IMU appears to be in a strong bullish trend. Its 200-day moving average is upwards sloping and the MACD histogram is above 0 and rising. Comparative Relative Strength analysis shows that the stock is outperforming both the S&P/ASX 200 and the Health Care sector average.

Strong Bullish Momentum
    Momentum for IMU is strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic Oscillator is rising, as investors pay higher prices for shares.

Above Average Volume
    Today's volume was heavier than usual, trading over 36M shares, versus an average of 15.9M shares per day during the last twelve months. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) is bullish. The slope of the indicator is positive and suggests that buyers are presently more active than sellers.

Bollinger Bands Signal Recent Normal Volatility
    Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of closing prices around a moving average to measure volatility. Presently, the Bollinger Bands for IMU are of a normal width, and signal that volatility has been in-line with the norm for this stock.

If you like my charting and analysis please feel free to click over my avatar and click follow, please tag me in any other stock threads for some alike analysis, I will do my best to accommodate, sometimes I get too busy however, but I do try... love being bought attention to other stocks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.229M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 707803 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 172396 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6411396
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.