CHM 0.00% 1.6¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Charting Only, page-120

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Yeah I agree with you. I think what's clear from these is that CLTX is great at binding at GBM and differentiating it from healthy cells. It's just a matter of the payload. I acknowledge the possibility that 131-Iodine just not being good enough to kill GBM tumours and CAR-T could be a game changer.

I am not just comparing CAR-T with 131-Iodine, but I think there is a current acceptance in the industry that targetting solid tumours with just a 2nd gen CAR-T cell is just not going to cut it. It just hasn't happened in the past.

It would need to be coupled with many different combination therapies to work such as immunomodulators to inhibit the tumour microenvironment (TME), using 3rd gen or 4th gen CAR-T Cells with an immune-inducing component attached to it, or using CRISPR to improve its durability and its ability to survive the TME. None of which are being used in the trial.

It's difficult to predict how it'll go. As I said, I could be proven wrong and I wouldn't mind being proven wrong. Can CLTX CAR-T be the game changer we all bet for it to be? Yes definitely. Worst case scenario is I buy back in with more clarity on the program. I'm still buying in at undervalued prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2044476 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 328619 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.