CHM 10.5% 2.1¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Agree 100 percent arkus,and with all of this, it presents a...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Agree 100 percent arkus,
    and with all of this, it presents a great opportunity to get in at these low prices.
    An excellent chance for a long term multi bagger.
    Some of the best personal, like Jennifer Chow and Elliot Bourk, who have taken a very small biotech to a buyout of 12 billion, and here they are getting on with doing it again.
    Share price at the start was hanging around the high 30s with one platform CHM 1101(CLTX CAR T) that is now show good promise, can not wait for the next results on the higher dose, considering two out of three none progress in disease at a very low dose.
    We now have 7 assets in 10 disease areas with a share price in the low 20s, and from the university of Penn, one of the best in the states, where the first of the CAR Ts was approved by the FDA.
    If it sounds like I'm up ramping, well I am, because every thing here to me points to a great long term multi bagger.
    Being Mr Simpleton myself, there is a very good reason for Paul Hopper making sure that his family members all had plenty of shares in CHM at the start of this journey, he has not done this with the other companies to this extent in the past. What dose that all mean in the end ?
    It means that PH will make sure that CHM is going to be a success one way or another.
    The IMU formula, the best personal money can get, with the best IP money can get and with multiple shots on goal to make sure of success.
    AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $30.13K 1.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 623541 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 423206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.