ERA 16.7% 0.7¢ energy resources of australia limited

Sentiment for ERA and other uranium stocks have been very toxic,...

1. 1,540 Posts.
    Sentiment for ERA and other uranium stocks have been very toxic, especially atm where everyone is selling down for tax purposes. Its funny because spot uranium is still higher right now than it has been for most of last year. I can understand ERA's drop especially since it suspended its 1Q2011 dividends at around 13bux but really from 13 dollars down to 4bux is quite an achievement. Btw as of last week around 3% of ERA's issued shares are being shorted according to the asx which is alot.

Ugh got caught in the upswing last week looking for a trade and gapped over my own stop target 4.23.

Just hoping it'll go back up to close the gap, but honestly since there's now 3 technical gaps going down from 5 bux that are fundamentals related, would mean the stock has no strength atm.

Especially since era was going up in volume last week but took very little volume to smash through support points. Not exactly liking this but decided to keep this stock out of my better judgment looking for a technical gap fill after tax selling ends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.25K 2.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 7969474 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3830131 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.