PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Charting PAA, page-546

1. 11,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5987
    I noticed there were a couple of parcels 70,000 and 100,000 that were lifted out of the sell side @13.5 and reloaded at 14.5 so it would seem SH are seeing more value in their holdings.
    You are correct that the 13/13.5c has been thick with supply ,, the irony is there was thick demand with buyers stacked 12 deep.. from my own experience for the sake of .05c no one wants to be 12th in the que.... when you can have your order settled in seconds by coming up a half a cent..
    The Time is Ticking every week that goes by draws Pharmaust closer to the conclusion that MPL will be a very powerful Treatment of Cov19 and SARs and SARs-2 Virus.
    Every week that draws by ,,one week closer to putting MPL Human Tablets in a Cov 19 Positive Trial Patient ,,,, thats what the Market need to hear...when that announcement is made ,, then you will see a return to High Volume and even Higher Demand,,,
    In the meantime I would like to know that PAA Management are working hard to secure facilities with Cov Patients to facilitate a Human Trial in Australia...to coincide with Additional Positive Data from Holland...
    Ordering in the Human Pills will be critical , the wider market will see this as a green light for go moment ... if you can imagine we are in the Sydney Marathon at present,,, upon announcing Pharmaust are moving forward to Human Trialing of MPL against Cov19 ,,that places us in the marathon at the Olympics ,, a handful of companies have this status in Australia and from my research "MPL safety profile and previous Data from WEHI and Organoid trailing" Pharmaust will be The Front Runner...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2532/2532283-dd88eab22bea236d1b39867ad87c89e4.jpg

Additionally Pharmaust have relationships in place with GMP Pill Manufacturers ,, Covipantel wont be a retail drug,,, Govt will order Direct ,,direct manufacture for supply of such Country by Country orders can be globally controlled under license.... and thats ongoing ,,,this wont be the only Cov Pandemic,,, and we have all SARs and SARs-2 Virus's covered...

Be great if one of the chartists could show the last 2 years SP with ASX announcements highlighted,,, NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $51.53K 242.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123143 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 149643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.