PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Charting PAA, page-742

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    Well, when you do things like repeatedly claim the first human trial was in 2014 when in fact it was really in 2015 (ie add another year) or say during the trial it wasn't happening, or say it "might work" when we know that there are dogs that are still alive and that there are vets who participated in the trial who have chosen to continue treating dogs iwith the pill months after the trial, among other stuff like they're selling out when in fact the BOD have continued accumulating down the years, what else am I going to conclude but that you are a downramper? This is not to say you don't bring up good points, I never said you don't bring up good points and I actually pretty much agreed with your last post.

About the formulation you brought up: Yes, you got me worried, but unless you are suggesting they are lying, they've told us it's about making the tablet more efficient in getting the MPL into the bloodstream, not the old issue of "palatability" (bad taste, stomach upsets, diarrhea) - now that would really worry me. Anyway, I think it should be brought up at the BOD, along with dosage levels.
    Last edited by Lastly: 04/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $106.7K 516.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24033 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 55077 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.