ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

charting program, page-11

1. 491 Posts.
    vast,

I'm not sure you can get everything you need for day trading from a single source.

If it's any help my four primary tools are:-

E*Trade (https://invest.etrade.com.au/Home.aspx)
    I use the PRO version which gives direct to market trading, live position, live watch lists and live intra-day charts down to 1 minute tickers. I believe they offer a few free trades for the initial sign up,

TurboTrader (www.turbotrader.net.au) which is also a live feed for the entire market which delivers the data according to your own filters. The main difference is that there's no need to refresh or scan. They also have live watchlists, live charts and new intra-day chart which has made an enormous difference to my day trading. They offer a 14 day free trial.

Metastock, the local agent is Paritech (www.paritrech.com.au) for all of my indicators, market history, trend lines, support levels and plotting things like placements, news, etc. Not free and requires a fairly major software purchase.

Hotcopper, (you have the URL if you are reading this) for additional research, opinions, sentiment, etc. once you sort the wood from the chaff. Free signup and has been around for many years.

Good luck selecting your tools as the web is full of them.
    kse3137

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.84
Change
0.070(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.41 $64.52 $63.59 $17.98M 281.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1141 $63.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.84 905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.