ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

hi vast,The short answer is terrific and I will not trade...

1. 491 Posts.
    hi vast,

The short answer is terrific and I will not trade without it.

The longer answer is that I, like most, was looking around for the golden guaranteed 100% answer to making 100% successful trades and all from one single source.

I confess I did try a black box system which cost me dearly and it was the most useless program I ever bought. That was 4 years ago and I was very green so enough said, lesson learned.

I then found MarketCast which was an ASX live feed via the SBS satellite but they ended up going broke in July, 2007.

Along came TurboTrader and I have never looked back.
    The platform is live from the ASX and, with the tools available from the site, my strike rate is the highest it has ever been even when the market turns to crap.

There is no 100% solution and making consistant profits in the market on a regular basis is never that easy.
    Making $hit loads of money on a regular basis is even harder but I must say that since I have loaded my armoury with E*Trade, TurboTrader, MetaStock and HotCopper it really ain't that hard any more and I am thoroughly enjoying what I am now doing on a full time basis.

With wireless internet access improving across Australia every day my next short term target is to be trading via my laptop whilst floating around the Whitsundays on a 60 footer and TT may just be the tools to get me there sooner than expected. I hope :)

cheers
    kse3137

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.84
Change
0.070(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.41 $64.52 $63.59 $17.98M 281.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1141 $63.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.84 905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.