RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Charting RYG - Act 2, page-1024

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's very hard to say. By way of two (relevant) examples, VTX on 15th July announced it's DD, spiked high and then dropped for a little while. This was partly due to the fact that (from memory) a slightly delayed timeline was also announced at the same time.

NXR was mid way through last year. It didn't do a whole lot for the SP in a ST sense but over a period of weeks showed some strong movement towards bullish with buyers coming in which eventually triggered it's sharp movement from 2's to 7's.....

The point is it's hard to predict as DD tends to be specifically relevant to individual circumstances. I must say I don't think DD is terribly important with RYG as lets face it, it's written on the wall that it will go through (for a lot of reasons), this tech has and continues to be independently validatable. If DD wasn't positive for some bizarre reason I'd suggest it would be more likely that xped didn't like RYG rather than the other way 'round. The very fact that we seem to have such a strong relationship between the two coys already speaks volumes, I mean would Chris Woods be at the recent AGM if things were sour????

Now I say that DD might be irrelevant to valuing the coy currently, but it may not be irrelevant to SP movement. We are sitting at a point of some market indecision, but leaning on the bullish side. We can't break mid 5's but we're putting in higher lows and clearly there's little selling pressure. Very small things (like DD) can be the straw breaking the camels back and provided there's no hidden supply in the higher 5's (i'd suggest there shouldn't be) then we only need a few more buyers trickling in to set of an avalanche of buying again.

I'm a strong believer that most traders trade in similar ways. If you think that you're a relatively normal, averagely clever person and trade in fairly normal ways then you are in a good position to ask yourself this; When DD is completed, there will be more buyers, price should push past 5.5. Now you might have your parcel set but let's say you had just discovered RYG or were maybe waiting on the sidelines. If after DD is announced you noticed buyers coming in, volume increasing and the price push past 5.5 would you be remaining on the sidelines, waiting for that retrace that may never eventuate? I know what i'd be doing if I wasn't already set and I think I know what the market will be doing in general. But i'm assuming I'm in some way normal, so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.