RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Charting RYG - Act 2, page-376

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Just some info more from the research side.  Not to derail the TA.  But TA needs to be look at in conjunction with FA, especially in this instance.  As Freehold has mentioned many times.  RYG has one of the strongest FA stories I have also seen in a long long time.  Especially for a speccy stock.

I made a post the other day pointing out that Xpeds website was down so likely doing an update but it kind of got lost in all the emotional nonsense of people watching the price tick up and down by half a cent.  That update did happen so new site is up with a whole bunch of new stuff.  One interesting one seems to further enforce already mentioned point that a very likely (and will be just fantastic if it is) partner is ST Micro.  Just a little more re-enforcement.

Xped.

ST

Finally as far as commercialization.  Bearing in mind the mention of the other day the collaboration with the leading chip manufacturer.  It was mentioned that an inclusion in that deal was access to their latest tech (consider that announcement by ST above as well) but also to their fabrication facilities.

Xped.

ST

I have already mentioned I believe previous peoples guess that ST is the collaborative partner to be very likely as correct.  After some more scrounging that feeling is more enforced.

Also already people can easily see but the management team all have direct historical connections to a wide range of the largest technology and communications in the world.  Here is a list of those companies the management team have all worked with or for in the past.

Qualcomm, Nokia/Siemens, Lucent (was originally divested from AT&T now merged with Alcatel), Avaya (Again was part of AT&T then Lucent, now stand alone, services more than 95% of Fortune 500 companies currently), Nortel, BC Telecom (now Telus) and also Samsung.

These are all direct connections of the management teams prior working history.

Regardless of all this and more info out there, the new Xped website is cool and worth checking out.  You can also buy their base development kits there now to have a play with yourself if your interested. Should be a cool toy for those that like to tinker like myself.

The other side of that. Is an actual product concept is pretty much ready by the look of it.  Don't be surprised if the "collaborative partner" whoever it is, is already setting up a factory line somewhere in the world, getting ready to pump out some form of initial Xped inclusive products already.

Xped/RYG isn't some pie in the sky, 10 years in the future type spec stock.  Its a now stock.  As in Right now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.