RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Excellent. They are marketing the product perfectly. This isn't...

1. 329 Posts.
    Excellent.

They are marketing the product perfectly.

This isn't just some single brand only product (Apple HomeKit) that would only work with other devices made by that company, this has the potential to become THE universal standard to control anything that is connected to the network, reminiscent of the USB port.

Embedded into every appliance and or device that every single manufacturer makes, ADRC not only has great residential but commercial and industrial applications as well.

It could very well be that, if all goes well, every single major player in the Microelectronics scene will be licensed to have and make their own "brand" but still the same ADRC chips that can be used in their own family of products or sold to other independent manufacturers.

Really, the best way to think about it is like the USB. Made by everyone that has anything to do with computers, put on everything that has anything to do with computers. Except the scope of applications for complete, wireless, synaptic like control of anything electronic is far greater than USB could ever acheive (IoT really is a much better term for this, thank you Kevin).
    Just how much do you think the exclusive rights to licensing for the USB would be worth?..

I can already see the big corporations just drooling over the prospects of owning such a device and its licenses/patents.

Speaking of drool, I must now clean my keyboard.

IMO DYOR GLTA GLHF ETC
    Last edited by Vongobble: 19/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.