Charting software suggestions please, page-6

1. 19 Posts.
    Thanks Madmacs!

I have been tossing up just spending the $500 and getting the new EOD version and claiming it on tax to reduce the overall cost. BUT if th 8.1 version would do the job for me, I could save a lot of money whilst still getting a great working package. At this stage I am just going to run it on an old Toshiba Laptop (hooked up to a large flatscreen) I have cleared the hard drive on and plan to use only as a trading computer, its an older model but still has a 2.5 Ghz processor and 4 G RAM, from the Metastock site PC requirements, sounds like it should run the software no problemos?

If I could pick up this V8.1 for a good price I would rather get this than buy new, other than the cost saving, I have never used Metastock before so buying the older version would let me trial it without spending the large up-front sum on a package I have never used before. In a nutshell, VERY interested in this copy as looks like great opportunity to cheaply upgrade my charting software. Hopefully it has the extra "enhanced system tester"? I don't day trade so EOD version would be all I need at this stage

Thanks again mate for taking the time to let me know about this! I did join the Yahoo group you mentioned and scanned posts but didn't see any on old Metastock, this was a week or two ago now, but I could post "Looking for" in there to see if I get any hits I guess. Keep me posted and thanks again!

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.