QAN 0.51% $5.86 qantas airways limited

I agree Hitang, what I say is what we all know - but its not a...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I agree Hitang, what I say is what we all know - but its not a matter of what we know its a matter of what we do.

Not sure I can be more concrete

its in an uptrend
    buy on dips
    should cross 6 again
    targetting 9$ based on fib extension
    fundamentals are good
    be wary of market due to Trump and Nth Korea
    strong aussie can impact equity flows
    market movement around aug/sept is seasonal - divs / portfolio rebalancing etc

as oppossed to Hitang - sell at 3.96 / have a really tight stop to be knocked out at 5.72 / something about a diamond shape - who cares / ignore all fundamentals cause they too hard to understand / incorrect interpretation of volume analysis.....should I go on

I cant be more concrete as on this platform one cannot give specific advice - so I not going to tell you buy at 5.47 and sell at 6.02 as that is against the rules. What I am saying as everyone knows is I like qan and still room to move higher esp. if oil and Trump behave..i thing its implicit in my posts.

however nothing is 100% certain esp. in this geopolitical environment so one needs to be careful and be adaptable but as a company its doing the right things so all things considered my view today is that the stock should rise. Nothing goes in a straight line tho and only a mug tries to pick tops and bottoms - thats not what I do but i do have defined entry and exit points on all stocks in my portfolio.

i just know from your posts, after 30 years in the market, that you are still very young and have a lot to learn - thats all..and to ensure people dont get caught up in listening to a very inexperienced investor - not about whether you make money or not but whether you really know what your talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
-0.030(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $9.548B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.90 $5.93 $5.85 $36.14M 6.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19473 $5.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.88 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.88
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.91 $5.93 $5.85 1785165
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.