CSX 0.00% 25.0¢ cleanspace holdings limited

Thanks Veritas - stay healthy and I wish you better luck on the...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Thanks Veritas - stay healthy and I wish you better luck on the health side. Also good to see you persisting with great offerings on this forum despite your condition. Power to you and keep it up

I certainly understand your commentary regarding Cleanspace (technicals) and I concur the stock is an infant growing to a toddler on the global scale. All great healthcare manufacturing companies start the same way though and I am happily strapped in for the ride whether that be continued growth and innovation or acquisition by a global ‘mature adult’ - or RESMED??

COVID (as horrid as it has been) has been a springboard, and likely structural changes in healthcare will be positive. Financials are excellent and the product (in my view) speaks for itself.

Everyday I smile when I see these prices as I am closer to accumulating more as the 26th of each month passes and my weighted average continues to drop. Now at 1.65. Such a tightly held register can turn CSX on a dial. For me this is a price vs value issue where an upside re-rating can occur very easy.

100k units globally with ongoing and growing consumable spend. New hospitals activated in last quarter on trial volumes may increase units. More hospitals will likely be partnered with. Biden regulatory changes imminent. Industrial sector will continue to grow. Education of industry and distributors on the efficacy of the product to continue now that restrictions are easing overseas.

My option, my investment- so DYOR etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17630 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.