PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Charting view, page-214

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6873
    A good evening to you Jaki,

Good to get your post, thanks! Hmm I also would not profess to be a "chartist" by any stretch of the word, I do appreciate the technical side and I consider both the fundamental and tech...though if I was forced I would prob err towards the funda. side.
    Like yourself, I also have heard of quite a few rules (in regards to tech. analysis)...but as I said, there are many more experts with a higher knowledge of this 'art' than me!

I think it is good to mix a bit of both of these trains of thought and PAR displays the classic signs of both strong funda and tech traits...
    I also have fallen in love with PAR and a few others but I could easily say PAR is the best I have come across, and trust me, i've come across some beauties and not just in the Aussie market. I also agree with you that it is not recommended to fall in love with a stock, try to be independent..try to do your analysis in complete isolation of emotion. I have also tried to do this in earnest and I believe I have, but I admit I'm far too biassed now. Thats why I scan HC..I scan the web for any negatives...I cant find any that are major and the minor ones are totally discounted due to the lack of competition and/or the disastrous alternatives (Opioids/Steroids and other such gremlins) (hey, we haven't heard that term for a while)...
    Sorry let me indulge for a sec:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1756/1756726-f0321e73779ff585c3b8c7b0474e79ef.jpg
    Mozz being nostalgic

I cant say what it will be in the future but PAR is really shaping up to be the best stock ever and Im not allowed to quote but I have heard from a professional that this WILL BE THE BEST stock that he will ever find. This from a true professional investor and someone I look up to, someone that I salute due to the hard work and top research (they make me look like an amateur) they have put in...its one thing to say its the best that have ever come across, quite another to say it will be the best they ever find in the future. This source would come across 100 stocks per day. I kid you not.

Anyway, doesn't matter what I say, you need to do your own research, I have and I still do...

Best wishes

Last edited by Mozzarc: 05/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.