PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Agree this morning is the consolidation on volume that was...

1. 17,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Agree this morning is the consolidation on volume that was required & the CR was a great way to manufacture this.

However, I feel it will only last a couple of hours. IMO this closes today green & very green which will be the beginning of its epic re-rate.

This stock has not really been held by the Insto community (I recall reading this somewhere - maybe * or something). The CR was an opportunity for some Insto's to get set with a teaser position on which they IMO will build.

The announcement today is very telling - ie - New Institutions from USA, Europe, Asia & Australia... The key word here is NEW.

Being conservative & saying it was only 1 New Institution from each region, that's AT LEAST 4 new institutions on the registry.

IMO the US & European Insto's will go crazy for this stock as it is ALREADY GENERATING REVENUE in Australia (for OA) under the special access scheme... There is a stock report in the marketplace out there that says it can do $25m revenue in Aus Alone before even the Phase 3 trials in the US are complete!!

Don't worry about daily or hourly moves on this one - IMO tuck it away & let the insto's rip it in to a valuation in the Billions

Don't forget that the active ingredient in the drug has previously been FDA approved.... the only difference now is that it's being re-purposed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $92.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.