WMG 4.08% 23.5¢ western mines group ltd

Current updateDAILY: Have retaken and closed above the 18/20EMA...

1. 2,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Current update

DAILY: Have retaken and closed above the 18/20EMA (red line), which is mean reversion. We are above that line, which indicates bullish activity. Money flow, volume all good. Note the boll bands (weekly and daily) will act as resistance (daily = $0.91). Without a catalyst, the price will trade within these bands. A lot of daily MA around the $0.75-$0.765 area. You can see the Fibonacci Retracement tool being applied to this trading range (take fib from bottom to top - for an uptrend retracement, the reverse for a downtrend retracement ie: top to bottom), it was a deeper retracement, hitting the ~75% level, where it found buyers. Chart is moving very techincally, which at this point, can indicate institution action. Remember, they are smarter than you, and they are trying to shake you of your shares. They will wipsaw bulls and bears, prepare for the emotional ride.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5313/5313874-009b3fe81bb72e1c6ace12aa1ce7b484.jpg

WEEKLY: Trend is super strong, a bounce off the 8EMA (cyan line) is purely technical, fantastic. You can see the POC levels, and there is good support in the low $0.70's. Just be mindful that the trend is technically getting exhausted, with a TD9 sequential. This can obviously continue to extend, but an FYI. Id be aware of the weekly (and daily) bollinger bands, as price trades within these bands 95% of the time. The upper band (=$0.95) commonly acts as resistance.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5313/5313872-fb229006a169988df1bec0f2e2a2fd3e.jpg

Note: @timmo, I still don't understand your fibonacci targets/style. Fibonacci Retracement tool is exactly that, a retracement tool wihtin the 0-100% range. I don't get the placement of your fib retracement tool tbh. I understand you can have targets outside of the 0-100% (eg: -161.8% target = $1.235), but the origin and ending placing are critical for any chartist placement of this tool. For better or for worse. Would appreciate to be educated more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.