AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Charting, page-1252

1. 4,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6978
    Well pickle me grandmother so it did.
    Sloppy work seagull. Looks like I updated too early, 3:52 pm by the looks was the last trade at $0.023.
    That throws a vastly different light on things, the chart looks cr-p now.

OK so what will it do then.
    Its still filled the gap, that's a plus.
    It closed at the previous low after being sold down in the last few minutes on less than $3,000 worth so I don't see that as overly negative.
    As it is now at the previous pivot point I would expect a rally or sorts to start from here.
    We have had no bad news & everything seems to be going our way. The news has all been good.
    The conclusion from that is that its being played with & this sell down is normal activity.

However, given that it has closed below the lower MLH of the long term trend, that is not good.
    The chart shows a large red candle closing on the low on volume that is relatively higher but not excsessive than the last couple of days. That is also not good but not that bad a sign either.
    My thoughts at the moment though are that we would rally off todays close.

For the immediate future (a day or two) if it is a failure from here we would more than likely see the sp down at the $0.018 level. Also not so good but not entirely unexpected.

I have posted a couple of times recently that I thought the $0.018 would be revisited & even went so far as working out a paper trade based on that level being hit, so a drop down there will not come as a surprise to me.
    The way I look at it is that AGY is currently a traders dream & will be messed with until everything starts to come together with better & better news fed into the market. I dont want it to go down but if it goes down a bit more it wont matter in the long term.

AGY 26 Sep 2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.