AGY 2.38% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Charting, page-1280

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Whilst it lacks professionalism, they're getting the SP moving by getting people interested and presenting in Sydney/Melbourne. We did that and our SP went no where.

Please check out the following:
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/18694437/single

Watch the video.. again not great or anything but they're out there promoting PNN and it's moving up in value.

Second last slide from the preso contained this:
    The information in this presentation that relates to Exploration Results and Mineral Resources is based on information compiled by Philip Clifford BSc MAusIMM. Mr Clifford is the Technical Director of PepinNini Minerals Limited and has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2012 edition of the “Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves” Mr Clifford consents to the inclusion in the 19 Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves . Mr Clifford consents to the inclusion in the report of the matters based on his information in the form and context in which it appears.

Why aren't we releasing any information on grades/historical figures and potentials?

@Quanta @billyen
    Would either of you be in regular contact with Jerko? Does he qualify as a competent person per JORC 2012 and can he not release historical results on Pocitos?

I'm in agreement with Billy, we are in the dark about a few things. I've been holding patiently and will continue to do so.... but if I keep seeing PNN rise in SP and MC because they're just keeping the market informed better than our management team... I will be looking to diversify my holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $57.87K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1457270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1101688 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.