AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Charting, page-2297

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861

Basically, the avg. price of AGY the last 8 months has been 2.8 cents. We are only up basically 60%.
    Not even 100%.

How much slower do you want?

This is my opinion but our trading range the past 10 months should have been 5-7 cents...based on our peers and how much more potential we have then them.

Stocks trade on the assumption of future earnings or value.
    AGYs STAGE 2 IMO values AGY at 21 cents based on a PE of 15 IMO. This isn't including possible STAGE 3 numbers (that could be attached to the China deal) or AGY other 2 ARG projects or other China deals.

I believe a trading range of 7-9 cent WHILE we wait for a binding China deal is value.

We haven't even cracked 5 cents...the lowest of my low valuation.
    I can show you plenty of SP that lost 30-50% value in a week that SLOWLY moved up over a year or 2.

AGY needs to double just to be at the correct value BEFORE the China deals are confirmed. AGY is basically screaming STAGE 2 is happening in it's recent releases.

I can show you lots of stocks that went up 200-300% and stayed there...then kept going up.
    A healthy SP is one the keeps going up and up.

We are invested in AGY and taking the risk because we are ALL after baggers. Not +60%. We haven't even got 1 bagger and you suggest we take profits?

I really don't get it.
    AGY has a way to go before one takes profit. Atleast wait for the China deal to be released. You could be shocked by whats in it!

All the above...IMO!
    DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.