AGY 1.18% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Charting, page-2303

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Hi Dylan,

I love seeing new investors interested in AGY. Unfortunately your not going to like my advice. 12 months ago I didn't know much about Lithium or Li companies but read everything I could.

The exact answer to your question is the ASX releases AGY has put out in the last 6 months. The exact answer could change in days depending on what China news is released.
    Then, I'd start reading and reading our threads for the past 6+ months. Some of our posters have did some great research on our projects. Then I'd read early GXY/GMM and ORE threads and company prezs/broker reports to get a extra layer of understanding.

The thing that gets me is everything is out there plain as day. You just have to filter your input for the quality stuff. Any posts you see from @airconditioner are to be treated as gospel. He was in Lithuim stocks back in '15

DYOR on AGY and you should find some exciting news the market just hasn't figured out yet. Hurry, we have some China news coming out soon and it looks like the market is discovering AGY more and more each day.

Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $40.45K 477.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150421 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21509 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.