AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Charting, page-2324

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Hey folks,

I got some broker data through to me this morning and thought I would walk through it and see if we can spot any interesting behaviour / going ons...

I asked for a few specific individual days when we saw some decent vol / SP movement.

15th March was our first 10m day in about 5 months (last one 21-25Oct) where we opened at 3.2c and closed at 3.8c on the back of an announcement Re: initial meetings in China Stage 2 & 3 funding which was announced on the 13th March.

Monday 20th March was another interesting day on the announcement of our 1st MOU with CCK Group.  Opened at 4.1c, briefly hit 4.2c and then a bit of consolidating / profit-taking to finish at 3.6c

Friday 24th March we saw what might be interpreted as a shake down attempt.  Opening and closing at 3.5c but it got down to 3.1c but somewhat of a failed attempt as only 2.5m traded for the day.  Can't remember if we had many XT that day but from the data below it looks like a few brokers were trying to have a lend of us.

So not a whole lot to go on / nothing obvious from the above individual days where we saw a bit of action.

Below is the past 4 weeks

^^Credit Suisse & Merril Lynch were buying on news of pending meetings that week.  That could very well be DAF selling at 3c / $9k worth as anyone else associated with AGY who uses Patersons wouldn't be selling and happy to see what unfolds.

^^Patersons $10,800 buy can be attributed to big Mal coming onboard.  Citigroup is an interesting addition buying at 3.7c.  Haven't seen much of them over past 8-9 months.  Deutsche continue to build a stake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.