AGY 3.61% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Hey George, I don't know if mentioning Kangaroo Resources did...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey George, I don't know if mentioning Kangaroo Resources did any good for peace of mind. I looked it up... I had to look at the chart as far back as it would go to see it hit 33 cents on 2/11/2009 (a few months after Jerko started according to Bloomberg). It's still ASX listed, there has been a turnover of directors over that time, it's currently trading at $0.006 or 0.6 cents with 3.4B shares. Bayan is a major shareholder but it's still listed.

Yes many directors hold positions with multiple companies. It's all about the focus being given to AGY that's important. I will need to do more research into DAF. Either way it looks like Mr Zuvela is good to have on board given his geological experience albeit mostly in coal. The 17 July 2014 announcement by AGY has a good write up on Mr Zuvela, similar to this:

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=72445990&privcapId=138837406

I will stop this topic on this thread now. All I can say is that as far as charts are concerned things are looking a bit ominous. I really hope that some news is forthcoming on Tuesday as it's looking a little weak. Which is why I agree with Billyen in that when a stock is in flavour buyers will buy pushing the price up. The only buyers at present have been the cappers despite announcement of DD. Just some thoughts!
    Last edited by Danzas: 11/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.