AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

The only announcements in today's markets which will push the SP...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    The only announcements in today's markets which will push the SP north are ones which confirm solid steps forward at a glance. Not so in the past when thin announcements hit the mark. The overall market was smaller, there was no internet trading - hence broker power was at its peak, no Hot Copper or the like, meaning that the punters were far less informed and often just led by the nose. That has all changed. The market is now much more aware and critical of information released by companies is no longer just is swallowed verbatim. The level of scrutiny is much much higher.

In my earlier post I called for patience and let the board just get on with their work in peace. They are working on something big which has its twists and turns, and by its very nature will take time. I and should I say at my peril, other seasoned investors would be like minded. However impatience set in - " you are obliged to update us, ASX rules demand it, my portfolio suffers through uncertainty ( who's concern is that? the board? I don't think so. It is the concern of the moaners and nobody else.).

The board in the end, probably against their better judgement, obliged. The announcement was good - good progress is being made - but really nothing substantially new. This deflated the eager, weak hands, and short minded brigade of the SH's who viewed the announcement as meaning that nothing substantial is going to happen anytime soon, so out! Thus also in unison, a drop in the SP which could have been avoided if common sense had prevailed.

Leave the board to it, they know their stuff, they have a lot of skin in the game, they want success just like all of us. Stop the bickering which I think led via an unneeded announcement for the SP to drop. Just leave it to them. They are at the coalface doing the real work. The rest of us are just sitting on our ' A' waiting to reap the benefits with nothing else to do than whinge when things from the comfort of our armchairs are not moving fast enough. A big deal is being put together (the ann. hinted at this). Give the board support. This a real opportunity to make some big dough - an opportunity which does not come along often. To the whingers - wake up and come along for the ride -you are very welcome. For those who can't - the honourable thing to do would be to bow out quietly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.