AGY 3.61% 8.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Charting, page-4141

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    (Was out for the day)

Hi Kerry,

A few points...

-As I've said many times but obvious not enough. NEVER, EVER listen to anything I say!
    I thought I covered this when I had that blowback from when I sold some my shares for 24hrs and bought them back.

I may WANT AGY to go to 50 cents...I may THINK it's going to 50 cents but, that's just my opinion. That what IMO (In my opinion) means.

-I was talking to a follow shareholder about this the other day. I hope everyone here understand this is a business. We are competing with each other. I'm not here to make friends. (I have 2 dogs for that. Thank you Gordon!) Even though I had made some.

-I simply research the hell out of the stock. I talk to EVERYONE about it - you know who you are. Then I post a lot. Because I post 100 times and someone post 2 times doesn't make me smarter or right? AGY could go down to 1 cent tomorrow. Is everyone going to blame me?

What about the 2nd biggest poster in AGY...then the 3rd? Hmmm?

-Between your finger and the buy/sell button is YOU and God. Leave me out of it.
    (don't invest if you can't take personal responsibility.)

Lastly, I don't actually remember saying what you said but, I'm may have but I've had ups and downs with AGY mgmt on SOME issues. I'm sure I will in the future. Does that mean I want you to sell the stock? No, figure it out yourself...maybe even block me.

If AGY goes bust...That's on me-I accept that. I'm not blaming Q or GC or BTH or Onspeed...actually come to think of it...maybe it is their fault. Hmmm.
    8-)

I also looked at some of your posts. Ummm. I think you should re-read them too.

Maybe the stockmarket isn't the go for you...maybe real-estate?
    Stock market investing/trading isn't easy...I have rough days and good days too...but they are MY days.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $73.74K 919.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45635 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 92695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.