NOR 10.5% 3.4¢ norwood systems limited

So.. what if Nor announced some huge Corona contracts last...

1. 3,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    So.. what if Nor announced some huge Corona contracts last month, followed by a massive Telco deal, and then a looming takeover bid.. would the price still be 2.5c (because the chart wasn't quite ready to spike) or 25+?

Or.. maybe it all makes sense now..
    Clearly Paul actually secured all the contracts and deals months ago, but has been sitting on them until the macd is ready to cross over 0!

Sorry mate, good luck for you and all us holders, but I can't see how any chart has any relevance at all to a stock like Nor. I'm sure you will be correct, and your chart will turn, but that's purely based on timing of speculation and expected big news being imminent.
    I remember when charts were supposedly pointing beyond 20c, and again around Xmas time when it dropped hard to 5.7, then spiked within 2 days back to 11c.. the chartists were predicting bypassing the 16.5 highs.

I might be wrong, but I would suggest even Nor's biggest downers/haters lately like Cocomunger, Silly *uckworth, and even Gyro will be sitting back and waiting for as long as it takes, and hitting this again as soon as the right news lands. Charts won't make make them buy back in, news will.
    Webbj might even dip a toe in after the news hits, and he takes a further 6-12 months to decide, ha

Anyway, let's just hope we see the big news. Hopefully they've been putting something together over the weekend for Monday Pre-open. Pretty sure Paul doesn't rest on the weekends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.