NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Yet Bomoh still holds the stock! Like Cbyrne11, do nothing but...

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    Yet Bomoh still holds the stock!

Like Cbyrne11, do nothing but sh1tcan Nor, constantly preach how much of a dog it is, and how much further it's going to drop... but STILL HOLD!

It's bad enough that people like me have held on and have such big paper losses because we have been expecting big things for so long.. but clear insanity is the only way to describe people like Bomoh who are so certain it's going further down or going under, yet don't sell out!!

Or, blatantly obvious intentions...

If you think it's going to 1c... why wouldn't you sell at 2.5??

We love how you constantly chime in with the downwards momentum and bag the stock out bomoh, very easy to do as the price drops.
    I bet we don't see a single post from you as soon as Nor deliver a big contract and carrier deal. As soon as the price shoots up, your blatantly obvious negative posts will dry up.

Good luck with your accumulation!?

It would also seem Nor are managing their cashflow just fine too... massively reduced spend, and cashed to see out 12 months WORST CASE SCENARIO (but of course you and other downers will keep preaching they are out of $ and need a CR by xmas). Sell out if you don't like it, surely!!
    Last edited by Holla: 14/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 82347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.