NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

I actually even asked the main man awhile ago about whether any...

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    I actually even asked the main man awhile ago about whether any big news like a telco deal would see a halt (when discussing the previous VNPT MoU halt).. because I like the whole TRADING HALT!!! to get everyone excited and watching Nor (not that most of the market isn't already keeping an eye on it).. and the response was along the lines of - No, we will notify the market as soon as we get a signature, a halt would only be required if there was any hint of a leak.
    That's why some of the constant (and incorrect) "leak, insiders, pump" calls from non holders especially sh1t me a bit.. when every indication I get is that Nor know everything is watertight on their side.. but I guess there is always the chance of a leak from other parties involved.
    Kinda sucks.. leaks would be nice to spark the thing I reckon!.. but obviously good knowing how professional it all is. Even the way brentv has been silenced on here since he moved in (his sentiment is still BUY)!.. We don't get to see his detailed and thoroughly researched posts since, he clearly had the knowledge of everything Nor, and it was easy to see why they recruited him... so now you have to make do with my posts! Paul's still yet to offer me the vice CEO position too, must be just because he's too busy at the moment.
    But, another reason why I like seeing the trading halt is to catch out the traders.. like we've seen a few times recently, someone lobs a big buy in, next thing we see 10m shares traded and the price has picked up from 2.3 to 2.5... then drifts back over the next 2 days as the traders realise nothing was happening and they sell off before settlement... with the trading halt, if they get on board and a halt hits, they're stuffed.. Either settle the Nor buy with $ or offset with selling down something else!
    Last edited by Holla: 18/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.