3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi Folks. The MD is back from the U.S and we know he was there...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi Folks.

The MD is back from the U.S and we know he was there to help close deals with Randy, specifically around various state's utilities. IMO, based on the strategies previously outlined in the quarterlies, we can have high expectations that at least a couple will be signed up pretty shortly.

From there, I expect an accelerated take up phase which will quickly boost our cash flow. I think, on the basis of near term sales success, we should support an expansion of the U.S sales team to assist Randy. You can see this particular tech space growing really quickly. The 3D data generation is just massive (for instance; the drone data capture is going ballistic) and that in itself boosts the need for Pointerra's solution. The applications for the data is also increasing all the time.

I make no apologies for being strongly on board - I am a long term holder and have a high degree of confidence on this well managed and very exciting technology play. A little patience will be rewarded with a big surge in our market cap (have a look at Nearmap).

As ever, DYOR as I am not qualified to provide advice (on pretty much anything - just ask my ex).

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.