BTH 1.01% 9.8¢ bigtincan holdings limited

Well, here's my input before a few nice days off with friends...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Well, here's my input before a few nice days off with friends and family.

- Cup and handle played out perfectly
    - RSI has dipped below overbought
    - Intermediate support at around .350 then .330 and of course the very unlikely to go back there long term support at .260 (if it does, ill back the truck up).
    - Chart needs time to consolidate. We need some right side, I would expect small fluctuations in SP for the next couple of weeks unless a juicy Ann comes into play. Buyer to seller depth indicates differently and next week could see the onslaught of more buying. After all, aussietech is not something to dabble in and out of, its heading north at a nice organic rate IMO.
    - Very nice to see our volume slowing and drying up since our breakout and still holding up near highs. Like mentioned, more right side will coil this bad boy and let her rip once again in the near future.
    - trading in the Lower section of mr pitchfork down below and as shown spanked off it in the last 3 days of trading, very nice to see. I think I mentioned it before somewhere but any break of .390 could see us in the top section of the fork and thats where things get very, very exciting.

Merry Christmas all, look forward to sharing the journey of BTH together. I think its going to be a good one.

Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 9.46.46 am.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 9.47.23 am.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $60.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $1.195M 12.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 724510 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 108553 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.