BTH 1.01% 9.8¢ bigtincan holdings limited

Charting, page-20

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    - BTH has entered overbought territory however When an indicator goes into the Overbought/Oversold areas, remember that it can remain there for quite some time. Just because the RSI or Slow Stochastics indicator reads Overbought for example, does not mean that price action on the pair is like a tightly compressed spring that is going to immediately snap back toward the Oversold area.
    - MACD healthy and green
    - Still holding some very nice volume
    - Today was a slightly odd trading day and has really left us in no mans land if looking at the candlestick.
    - A consolidation period around this level would be ideal, allowing for more rightside, a stronger coil and a bigger push the next breakout.
    - We made a high of .165 today (how awesome is that) so that would be assumed as short term resistance
    - Support you would put at around .380 -.395 area.
    - would love to see us slow down, consolidate and gives those SMA and EMA a chance to catch up.

I am increasingly liking the BTH the more I read about it and something else I like on HC is a quiet thread with very minimal no substance posts. There has been some fantastic research put into this stock and IMO the best things are to come. Something to note that I have learnt is not to over trade and complicate things. Stocks go up and down. I made the mistake with BIG and am not doing the same here. Happy to take the fluctuations.

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 9.42.48 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $60.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $1.195M 12.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 724510 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 108553 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.