GLN 4.35% 11.0¢ galan lithium limited

So what could the next announcement be? I expect they will want...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    So what could the next announcement be? I expect they will want somewhat regular news now to maintain this great momentum...

I think we could see an update on the drilling plans at HMW soon, surely the have selected the location for the production wells by now (been 2 months since they mentioned this in feasibility work ann 17 May). I'm keen to hear how many wells they are going to drill and if there will be any "exploration" wells included to further increase the resource (not that we need a bigger resource and priority should be on resource to reserves conversion, but it would be great to also increase our HMW resource to above 2.3Mt LCE while we have a rig - I have no doubt there is way more tonnage in HMW given Rana de Sal remains open at depth and Catalina hasn't even been drilled yet!).

However what I'm most keen to see soon is some updated economics based on all the known improvements since the PEA, ie optimised pond layout, the higher %concentrate, the 25ktpa rate, the lower opex, higher Li price, less processing steps given lab results & purity etc etc.) - I am confident our NPV will end up close to if not above $2B, now holy heck that would maintain the current momentum!! I just feel we need to update our value proposition on record (ie project NPV) now that we are getting way more attention & press and have concrete tangible new info to plug into the economic model. Then wouldn't it would be nice to also layer in the econs what a further Candelas phase would look like in an integrated HMW + Candelas project, either to extend production to 60 years or increase rate from 25 to say 40-50ktpa!!!

The long term Argentina vision and value here is just staggering!!! This needs to be communicated broadly so
    people can compare our MC to the likes of VUL, LKE, PLL, INR etc.

Then we also have Greenbushes South!!!! OMG I get excited at the potential here....but always ground myself in the low MC so comfortable to hold even thought I'm already many bags up...
    Last edited by ACO78: 14/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $65.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $156.7K 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 96005 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 877101 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.