GLN 2.86% 18.0¢ galan lithium limited

There is plenty of ways to make money Batman, this is just how i...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    There is plenty of ways to make money Batman, this is just how i do my gig and it works for me just like your strategies work for you, CGT is certainly a factor to consider, for myself, i am self employed and have a coy , so i pay 30% tax no matter what and i have large stock losses from previous years to offset, ironically, when i had no clue on TA and was a LTH.........wink.png, so trading works for me for CGT

Its important to note, i never sell out of coy all together, but my weight of holdings will fluctuate depending on the wave i am on and expected news flow, in the instance of yesterday where i chose to " cream " profit, i am talking 25% leaving 75% in case of announcements, so its WIN, WIN either way, but even juicier if it works out that my trade works and i get more shares at a lower price........wink.png

I have 10 stocks in my portfolio and i treat every stock the same way........... good money management is imperative to achieve superior profits.

As i said before, plenty of ways to skin a cat, what ever works for you, bearing in mind that there is a big difference between paper profit and ACTUAL profit, i choose the latter.

One other thing, no one should consider what i have to say or anyone for that matter as financial advice on HC, its DYOR at all times and your actions are just that, YOURS and whats best for you.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $85.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $344.6K 1.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 275000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 22376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.