GLN 8.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

Chart thread, all about technicals. I guess readers could use...

1. 5,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Chart thread, all about technicals. I guess readers could use different tools for make decision making purpose.

However, momentum trading is also an art. You need to have big heart to hold stocks when all indicators are pointing to over bought, which I think GLN might be one of them. But so what , the whole sector is over bought right now & we all know reasons. If we follow the previous pattern of GLN, we might be already in SP declining/consolidation phase after hitting $1.1, but we didn’t. Someone predicted another decline from $1.2 again but we only break out to new highs.

Enough said. Most important thing is to understand the intrinsic value of a stock in a given sector sentiment as well as company specific risk exposures. When price target is set in your mind, don’t sell purely based on TA indicators, unless FA changed. I’ve learnt too many lessons in the past, tried to ride so called waves, but let too many quality stocks slip through my hands & watched them double / triple as soon as I sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.