GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Charting, page-1223

1. 5,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3504
    Reading the tea leaves, several market forces are aligning to set GLN up for the next possible leg-up.

Why the price might rise
    1. GLN price pushed down to over-sold due to cash raise and accumulators/manipulators taking advantage to load-up before the next leg-up. Remembering there is more than one of them out there, they arrive at different times to ply their trade but eventually they all seem to agree when it's time to let the price rise and cash in. I think we are nearing the end of the soak-up phase and they will be ready to let it go.
    2. Lithium price seems to be ever rising driven by demand outstripping supply. This trend has plenty more upside.
    3. Feeling that other lithium stocks are over hyped and over bought and some investors are getting a little jaded. GLN is looking very much like a better place for upside potential for the next 6 months. Guessing we will see a number of investors cash out of the other and invest in GLN.
    4. $50 million cash injection is a game changer and will enable GLN to hit goals faster. Anticipating a series of interesting announcements coming-up.

Why the share price might NOT rise.
    1. Usual problems with the market. Let's face it, the world is going through troubling times. Afghanistan, Biden is a loon, China is hell bent on global expansion and domination and then there is that pesky virus.
    2. Don't know how quick JP can start spending $50 million to start producing announceable positive outcomes, might just be 6 months of doing and not many great announcements.
    3. 2nd tranche of the cash raise - not sure when that will hit and what impact it might have.
    4. Black Swan event.

But, my wet finger in the air tells me the price will probably start moving.

All my guess work - do your own research, form your own opinion and don't make investment decisions based just on this.
    Remember, I am amateur investor like almost everybody else on these forums.

But then, even the professionals don't always get it right.

IMO
    DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3519/3519843-827604046f29a53126acef16f4fadf48.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.