GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

I’m glad you’re bullish on Galan and want it to succeed. I wish...

1. 4,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5002
    I’m glad you’re bullish on Galan and want it to succeed. I wish you all the best and much success for it, as for us all.

All I’m suggesting is we could do charting without all this talk about “them” “manipulating” the share price, yaddayadda. It’s pretty boring/repetitive and nearly always off the mark. No offence G - I think your intentions are perfectly innocent/enthusiastic - but you ran this narrative heavily with stuff like LDR, VRC etc and it was all badly wrong - nobody was “accumulating” and there were no “weak hands” or “strong hands”, it was all just retails and sophs buying and selling into each other as usual, with a bit of normal algorithmic-bot-pip-churn which happens on every vaguely liquid stock on the ASX.

When someone who matters seriously wants in/out of Galan, we’ll see sub. holder notices (as we did recently). Until all this talk of “them” doing this and that is usually just hopium, and/or people wanting to tell themselves that big money secretly wants to get their cheap shares etc. I see it everywhere and am constantly amazed people fall for that narrative so often.

It doesn’t mean I don’t like the stock, and don’t want the best for my fellow shareholders.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $266.9K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250164 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 696964 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.