IBX 5.56% 3.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Proven better results of Nano from MHTXSensitive detection of...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Proven better results of Nano from MHTXSensitive detection of leukemia cells in bone marrowSensitive determination of minimal residual disease following chemotherapyRapid, inexpensive method for measuring the effect of chemotherapy50 times greater sensitivity than current pathology detection of minimal residual diseaseTwo orders of magnitude more sensitive than standard mammographyHigher contrast than MRI or PET scans - only cancer cells recordedPrecise localizationNo radiation or exposure to high magnetic fieldsResults not affected by dense breasts or scar tissueSpecific only to cancerous tumors, not benign tumorsNon-invasive early screening for Ovarian cancerNon-invasive early detection of rejection of organ transplantSpecific determination of cancer typeAccurate localization of cancerous tumorTargeted site for drug deliveryMagnetic concentration of anti-cancer drugDestruction of tumor via hypothermiaReduction of chemotherapy side effectsMore accurate determination of need for anti-rejection drugsMonitor status of transplant healthBetter determination of amount and type of chemotherapy ... I have no idea if that is mine and if it is I have nothing damaging on it. Here is another interesting post from 2010...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.354M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $9.778K 257.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 5443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.