IBX 2.50% 3.9¢ imagion biosystems limited

Charting, page-950

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Market manipulation is nothing new and just a part of trading really. Why do you think common phenomena like bull traps and bear traps exist, the smart money don't need downrampers and all that, its irrelevant to them and pretty insignificant in terms of price action, smart money dictates price action and that is why day trading is so difficult and should only be left to people with years of experience, every buy or sell signal is a lagging signal reacting to the price action caused by the smart money, and day traders attempt to catch a few pips of profit and getting out without risking their investment.

Just look at IBX, all these few days, no volume on the buy side and suddenly today there is volume building up on the buy side, after the SP has dropped to the 8c range. That's called expert tree shaking and its how retailers get caught out. These are probably the same buyers who sold on the bullish run to 10c and are now getting back in before the next bullish run begins. Its just some retailers that get panicked by such price action and sell their shares for a loss. It happens on every stock, especially penny stocks, thats why its important you know what you are investing in, instead of investing in something just because you read something on social media.

My only concern with IBX at the moment has nothing to do with its SP, my only concern is HREC, I need to know that trials are confirmed for Q4 and only HREC will confirm that, still plenty of time left for HREC to come through, so its about being patient and waiting for some communication to come through from management. A successful clinical trial is all that separates IBX from a 50c rerate initially, so it would be nice to get that clinical trial rolling in Q4. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.