IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Charting, page-1253

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    I enjoy this thread as well a lot. Not just about IBX, but in general, bunch of good folks here that don't unsubstantially upramp or downramp, but provide quite insightful outlooks that I have learnt a lot from. The stock market is a ruthless world where the big sharks always seem to make money whilst the small fish always lose their small investments. I am just on a journey to figure out how small investors like myself can safely and consistently make a profit from stock trading. Because its not really about big wins or finding a Disallowed, its about consistency. If you can just create a system or figure out a consistent way of making a small profit regularly, well you can then relax and make money anytime you need it, because you have the conviction and the track record of a trading system or strategy that works more times than it fails.
    Its the beginning that is hard, doing the research and finding relevant information, experimenting, losing money, making losses, learning from your mistakes and oneday hopefully discovering that perfect balance or the holy grail of trading where you consistently and predictably make a overall profit. Its one thing to get lucky on a Disallowed and making a 100% profit from it, its another thing to research, monitor, plan and set-up a trade with a exit plan and then you see it play out exactly as you predicted, let's say making a 25% profit, that is just so much more satisfying because you predicted it beforehand and it came true just like you expected. I try to share what I learn along the way and also learn as much as possible from others, hopefully oneday I find that holy grail of trading and figure out a consistent way of profiting from trades.
    Made some good money from IBX, here's hoping management delivers us that clinical trial as promised this December and we hit that 20c target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.