IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

The price is drifting lower with low volume, I guess it's...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    The price is drifting lower with low volume, I guess it's impatient people with weak hands getting out. I understand that we are all frustrated and growing impatient with the lack of material market update, however the upcoming quartlerly will hopefully clear things up with where we're at in terms of recruitment.

They say the hardest thing in the stock market is to do nothing, let the great companies do their job. Consequently, there's going to be long periods of stagnation and no imminent news. One needs godly patience and I commend you for that @ABQLD as I've only been holding since June last year. Like many others, I averaged up on the potential of explosive news and am sitting around 11c average despite getting in around sub 7c. These drawdowns, the uncertainty, the impatience - all these variables are short-term and the SP will undoubtedly reflect that going forward. Could be a good opportunity to accumulate more if you have the funds to do so.

We've all done our research, we know that the tech works, if any patients were to experience an adverse reaction, I believe IBX is required to report to the ASX to inform shareholders. So could no news be seen as a positive sign that things are running smoothly? Idk, this is all IMO. But let me tell you, once results drop, everyone's going to be scrambling to get back in, albeit a much higher price. It will be a nerve inducing couple of months moving forward, but if you believe in the tech then waiting that little bit longer for confirmation should be of no concern.

We all want to make money here, but remember we're trying to revolutionize the cancer detection industry... this massive feat alone isn't going to happen in a couple months. Just think, one positive announcement and it could go parabolic. Hence, I've stuck with my conviction to hold until we receive confirmation of results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.