IMU 1.82% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Charting

1. pjv
    58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi everyone I really enjoy your thread and I am long IMU.
    As a trader with 20 years professional experience and almost 20 years on my own I would like to give you a perspective from an Elliott wave perspective that I’ve used successfully as one of my many tools.In very simple terms trend waves are 5 waves and corrections are 3 waves.
    if you look at the March lows around 1.5 and the move up to approx 6.5 in a 5 wave sequence. You can easily count the waves up ,we then got a .382 Fibonacci Abc correction to approx 4.5 . If my count is correct we are starting one of the most powerful moves up from the March 2020 lows (a wave 3 of 3 of 3) the minimum first target using a linear as apposed to a logarithmic chart gives you approximate equality with wave 1 at 9.5 where the move might pause. Usually wave 3’s will blow past equality with wave 1 and extend way further. But 9.5 could be a pause but I run much higher prices using a log chart and also Elliott wave 3 extensions.
    try to count the waves yourself See if you can feel the rhythm from the March lows to the July highs and then abc correction to the 4.5 lows. Another confirming tech aspect is the heavy volume we are seeing which is very typical of wave 3. Again this is all probability and is just one of the tools I use.
    P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $443.4K 8.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3056419 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.