IMU 4.84% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Sorry, what was my question?Thank you for posting your count. I...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Sorry, what was my question?
    Thank you for posting your count. I find it better to visualise them drawn on a chart as it can help make the waves easier to recognise. I was hoping you would post a screenshot of your chart. I have drawn in your count according to your post above and attached it here.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2650/2650244-746c37e392236471fea1da39bfbaa0e3.jpg

The wonderful thing about EW it is proven fact based on research(if anyone wants to argue that point, do some research before you embarrass yourself poo-hooing). The ugly thing about EW is that it can be quite challenging for individuals to agree on the actual count. Counts within counts and all that, and then the age old 'people tend to see what they want to see'. That having been said, I don't agree with your count, to me it looks like wave3 has been underway for quite a while already, but still with some room to go though not as much as you suggest. Even by your own description primary wave 3 started at 0.01 - that's a long way back to say we are only just starting w3 of primary3. Being a fan of EW I know that won't bother you at all, because like you I also fully recognise that my count could be wrong, but believe me when I say hope you are right because this will be a mammoth of a move if your count is accurate. However after drawing your count I would suggest that perhaps some of the primary and secondary (and even tertiary) waves have been intermixed. I am happy to be corrected, perhaps unbelievable may have a count drawn on a chart to share if he uses it.
    Last edited by Zior: 14/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 5.9¢ $2.254M 37.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2893846 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 2258200 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.